Our core business
Providing services to businesses
Whatever your environment or business sector, the need to protect your employees, property, customers, products and data exposed to any risk or potential threat has never been more important to the long-term future of your business.
The CHECKPORT Group has been working with its clients to implement safety and security solutions for the past 40 years, drawing on our human, organisational and technological expertise. Providing a genuine partnership, the CHECKPORT Group naturally offers additional services such as cleaning and business hospitality.
We have been ensuring the safety of people and property in several sectors since 1981. After carrying out a consultation, we offer a solution to meet your safety requirements by combining all the necessary human and technical resources to provide you with the very best protection, be it:
- Safety, Security and surveillance: access control, badge management, alarm management, surveillance of property and people, surveillance and deterrence patrols
- Fire safety and public assistance: fire risk prevention, site safety, assistance to people in danger, evacuation of occupants, preparation for safety inspections, technical patrols
In accordance with current regulations, all our employees follow first aid and fire safety refresher courses led by our trainers.
For improved efficiency, all the services we provide draw on innovative technological solutions such as our computerised and networked log book, our paperless service monitoring application, and our real-time patrol data reader.
Since 2007, CHECKPORT Security employees have worked with airport operators, airlines, forwarding agents, air carriers and ground handling companies in the following areas:
- Security checking of people, cabin baggage and items being carried,
- Security checking of hold baggage,
- Security checking of freight, mail and air carrier equipment,
- Security checking of on-board supplies and airport equipment,
- Security checking of vehicles,
- Aircraft surveillance and protection,
- Checking and reconciling documents
- Airside escorting of people and goods,
- Security within terminals and car parks
CHECKPORT Security is committed to providing initial and refresher training in line with current regulations and in accordance with employee positions.
All our airport security training is provided internally by our team of Civil Aviation Security Instructors, certified by DGAC (the French Civil Aviation Authority), on specific premises equipped with approved materials.
For improved efficiency, all the services we provide draw on innovative technological solutions such as our computerised and networked log book, and our paperless service monitoring application.
In response to a rapidly growing market, the group created the CHECKPORT Services brand in 2010.
CHECKPORT Services provides bespoke soft services for occupants: from face-to-face or telephone greeting services to security, mail services, receptionists, etc.
CHECKPORT Services employees are highly adaptable and able to promote your brand image whilst becoming an integral part of your organisation.
Net & Bot
Our group is continuing to grow and expand, and is now proud to offer its customers a service which is unique in France:
as a Checkport Services brand, NET&BOT provides global cleaning services for its customers with 100% robot-led floor cleaning.